Donnerstag, 4. März 2010

Vijayawada

Arriving on the trainstation, my plan was to take a train to Chennai, which will leave this night, so I had the day to spend it in this city. I also got a ticket only for the waiting list - will see if I get a seat. After leaving the train station, I had to search to get finally to the ghats, because the city map only shows the two big of the 5 rivers and bridges.


There just sitting on the steps and watched the few people, the approx. 10 year old girl Hasitta came and asked me the usual questions. Her grandfather and other parts of the family was standing apart, and he always pushed her with words to be not to shy to speak with me. So they invited me in the little temple complex nearby to have lunch with them, they are from Hyderabad and celebrated that day the death of their grandfather, who passed away 30 days ago (how I understood) . Eating Thali, trinking Chai, I mostly spoke to Hasitta, who knew english very well, and we really had fun. So 3 hours passed quickly, and the whole family went to the river to take a bath before they will take the train back. I joined them, sitting at the steps again and when watching them bathing, ... I was so aware as not often before. The inner peace reached me, I saw why life is worth, the perfection of life in every moment, I cannot describe. After I made my way to the temple. I didn't realized that the temple is situated at the hill, because on the city map I didn't see the hill ;-) On the way, Srinu passed with the bicycle and said hello.
How far is it to the temple? - 15 minutes per walk, he explained me the way. Going alone, I reached the steps to the hill and finally the big temple complex, no idea where the entrance to the main temple is, I was happy to meet him again, who offered me to guide me through the temple. He bought some offerings (coconut, flowers, ...) for the gods and explained me what is going on.
After, he joined me the whole evening, helped me to bring my stuff from the train station to the bus stand (I got no train ticket, so I decided to go with the bus to Tirupathi, located close to Chennai) and waited with me until 12 pm, to get sure, that I am sitting savely in the right bus. His english was not so good, but we had really fun, I had a lot to say after this quiet time *g*, and am very thankful to this indian angel.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen