Montag, 8. März 2010

Trimbak

One day trip from Nasik, i visited the place Trimbak, a little town in this hilly area, where the river Godavari has its origin. I went a bit out of the center, up a hill, not to far, because according to Lonely Planet, monkeys could attack - you should not go alone. But far enough to enjoy the green nature, and after a few minutes the company of some little kids living there, with not many words, we had still a nice conversation, and it was funny for both sides.

At the bathing tank, where pilgrims come to bath and wash away their sins.






I think, I need not to mention the company of the holy cows, who are everywhere. And often in the darkness they were my angels - protecting me of the loudly barking dogs, who are very good in recognizing tourists.
Trimbak has a very holy temple. When I was sitting inside, tried to feel the energy and prayed to my angels, I asked for opening my third eye so much as possible and my soul allows it - it's really time for more spirituality in my life! At this time, I was thinking that spiritual growth means to see something more than the "real" world. I wanted to see the aura, angels, the energy of thoughts, ghosts, everything - in my imagination that was the goal and the magic of life. I was not satisfied with that what I saw and surrounds me, and I wanted to become something: even I knew that everything is inside of me, there is nothing to reach, and nothing outside can make you happy - I knew everything on theoretical level, and my ego was proud of all my knowledge.
Later, when I got back to the streets, it was the first time, a man marked me without asking, of course for a few rupees. I thought, next time I should express my prayer better, and around the corner I quickly removed this strange sign, I didn't feel good with this thing, and still didn't know the meaning of it. Of course - yes I knew that it belongs to the Hindu culture!

From Nasik, I took a shared little bus to Shirdi - the hometown of the "original" Sai Baba and his temple complex. There I really felt being a tourist, got an expensive room in a very shabby hotel, saying yes without looking exactly. Instead of sleeping I made contact with the cockroaches there, listened to the tropping water of the toilet and the all the night showering and loudly speaking family members, hosted in this house. Now I understand Sven - who was fighting against the cockroaches in Jerusalem, which shared amongst others the room with him *g*.
One night is enough, I want my bed for myself - I took a bus to Aurangabad.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen