Samstag, 6. März 2010

Hyderabad/Secunderabad

By train to Hyderabad/Secunderabad.Still a sign - the monsoon was here. I tried hardly, but until now I didn't understand the difference between this two places, but anyway, the trainstation is the same and Secunderabad is more easy to pronounce, the people understand me, what is not the case when I try to say Hyderabad. I remember this town as a very noisy, dusty town, but still it has a lot to explore. One center is built around the Charminarwhich offers a good look-out over the streets and bazaars, what surround it:




back on the street

to the park
and for a small trip with the boat
to say hello to Buddha
the sun said good-bye
yes - time for a pray
The Birla Temple, located at the top of a hill, is perfect for that, and also afforts good views over the city, which seems very quiet from here - oh, maybe its my inner silence, what here appeared ;-)
Hyderabad is a very big city, on the way home - wherever it was - I saw some things double and had an interesting talk with a christian priest, whom I asked for the way. He was very happy to meet a Christian, and told me that like him, everyone need to be reborn. This talk demonstrated me again, how few I know about Jesus, and my own religion - sadly! And my ego was listening carefully and so long until it found something it didn't like, and then it was satisfied and started to speak against his theory. But still in peace we said good-bye.

Later on my way, I met a lot of (most) people from Hyderabad - they are very open-minded and start a conversation very quickly, or just travel a lot ;-). I don't want to say now, that the rest of India is not open-minded - they all are!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen