Montag, 22. Februar 2010

Kovalam - a real holiday!








On the trainstation in Puttaparthi, we met Kereen, who is also a devotee of SB . She and me, we had the same departure station - Trivandrum. I didn't had any plan what to do and where to go, just knew in 5 days, I will go to the Sivananda Ashram to spend my Chrismas and Silvester time there. She said, I should come with her to Kovalam. My mind said - in this little touristic place? - but why not - and it was a great holiday!
Kovalam is really a little place and the people are very friendly. Kereen told me a lot, we used to meet for having food together, had a nice talk, its nice to have a friend. But not only one friend - since I really enjoyed to be alone, didn't make any plans for the next day, just let everything open, I nearly got busy. First, on my first trip exploring the surrounding, I passed a shop to drink a fruit juice.
It ended with a long talk, and a nice company for the next few hours. On my second day, I went to eat breakfast in a little, local restaurant, there I met Sunil. Starting with the usual questions, we quickly got in a deep conversation about life, god, and everything. He had to go to work after, and no sorry, no plans for tomorrow, we ended up. But soon I met him again, and we became "brothers" ;-). I also visited him at work, in this very nice hotel.


This day, there was a music show also, and I tried to be like the usual guests *g*
and then there was also my friend Jackson. With him I explored that I am able to laugh at least with a reason. The reason is not so important, than often we didn't understand what we were talking, anyway. In his guesthouse, the packbackers are hanging around, so often in the evenings, I also passed there.some pics:


I had a really great holiday in Kovalam. Not much time for meditation or for my own, but I enjoyed spending it with my new friends. It was so great for me, because I stopped thinking, and didn't had a bad feeling to enjoy time, spend money (little of course *g*), or to hang out with indian boys what I got used to, because I knew, soon I will go to the ashram and stay there over Chrismas and New Year, so let's have fun before in the "now"!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen