Freitag, 19. Februar 2010

Again - carried from ashram to ashram

When Miia accompagnied me to the train station in Trivandrum, and we met a woman who has been to this ashram too, i passed the last of the lots of occations to ask for the best way to get to Amma's Ashram. I had sometimes a feeling i should ask for the way, but i never found the right moment to go for it. I remembered on my way down, the train station, where Margo got off, and thought, it will be fine, i do it like her. Like always, the people in the train asked me, where i am going, and i always said the name of the train station, where i have to get off. Of course, they helped me to get out at the right station, and when i left the station, the man at the information desk said, there is no bus to Amritapuri, the ashrams place. But the police man at the plattform said something about a bus, so i decided i go to the bus station instead of jumping in the first ricksaw. It was a little walk, and next to the road, where some busses stop, is one man who was sitting next to me in the train. He asked me, where i want to go, and as i told him to Amma's Ashram, he answered, that i could have gone off of the train much earlier, from here its far away. Ok, he has to go to the bus station also to catch a bus, so he took me with this city bus to the bus station and then he sat me in the right bus to get closer to this place Amritapuri, which at this moment i didn't had even in my head, and my guidebook was somewhere in the luggage, to far to take it out. He said to one girl in the bus where she should kick me out of the bus and then i should take a ricksaw from this place. Of course, like often when some people help me to get the right bus, he got sure, that i am sitting in the right bus, before he was looking to get his own. Everything went all right, i got to the ashram a bit late, but had luck, soon enough to check in. I thought in this moment what is going on with me, it is so easy to travel in India, and i require still a lot of the people here. I got so used to their help, but i am very thankful for that! Especially now, where i have travelled also in Nepal, i see that again. Nepali people are very helpful too, but here are a lot of tourists, so they normally don't ask you, you have to make the first step - how difficult ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen